Carrot Burfi (Gajar Ki Burfi)
1 Can of Evaporated Milk
1 Can of Condensed Milk
1 Slice of Bread
8-10 Saffron Strands
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
2 tbsp blanched and sliced Almonds
1- 2 tbsp slivered almonds for garnish
Learn how to make Indian icecream (kulfi) at home. This popular frozen dessert is perfect for hot summer days and requires only few ingredients.
1. Remove the crust from the bread and crumble it up. Put it in a bowl and add can of evaporated milk.
2. Let the bread soften up. Add Saffron strands and almonds.
3. Add Condensed milk can and cardamom powder.
4. Blend everything together and pour it in popsicle moulds, plastic cups or a container.
5. Let freeze overnight or at least 4-6 hrs. Once frozen, take out from the freezer, remove from the mould and serve the way you desire.
Lessons Not Yet Completed